THE SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING OF EDILIZIACROBATICA S.p.A. APPROVES THE DISTRIBUTION OF DIVIDENDS FOR A MAXIMUM VALUE OF €2.45 MILLION
DIVIDEND PER SHARE DOUBLED, JUMP IN NET PROFIT TO €12.08 MILLION FROM €2.29 MILLION (+427%)
- Approval of the financial statements of EdiliziAcrobatica S.p.A. for the year ended 31 December 2021 and the consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2021
- Approval of the distribution of dividends for a maximum of €2,446,243.5, equal to +90% compared to 2021 (€1,285,199)
- Dividend of €0.30 per share, equal to +87.5% compared to 2021 (€0.16 per share)
Genoa, 28 April 2022 – EdiliziAcrobatica S.p.A. (“Company” or “EDAC”), the parent of the group of the same name, specialised in construction such as maintenance and renovation of buildings and other architectural structures using double safety ropes, listed on the Euronext Growth Milan stock exchange (ticker symbol EDAC) and on Euronext Growth Paris (ticker symbol ALEAC), announces that the Shareholders’ Meeting met remotely today in ordinary session.
The Shareholders’ Meeting approved the consolidated financial statements closing 2021 with a value of production of €87.67 million (+89.9% YoY), consolidated EBITDA of €21.28 million (+326% YoY) with an EBITDA margin of 24.3% and consolidated operating result (EBIT) of €18.33 million with an EBIT margin of 20.9%. Net income for 2021 amounted to €11.08 million, up 533% compared to 2020. Finally, the net financial position went from a net debt of €7.7 million in 2020 to a positive net financial position of €3.6 million.
The Shareholders’ Meeting of EdiliziAcrobatica S.p.A. examined and approved the financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2021 showing a net profit of €12,085,813 (equal to +426.93% compared to 2020 when it stood at €2,293,611.78), as presented by the Board of Directors as a whole, as well as the relative Management Report prepared by the Board of Directors.
The Shareholders’ Meeting also resolved to allocate the net profit of EdiliziAcrobatica S.p.A. for the year 2021 as follows:
- Allocate an amount equal to €2,446 to increase the Legal Reserve, which in this way will reach the limit established by law.
- Allocate to retained earnings €9,637,124.
- Distribute dividends for a maximum of €2,446,243.5, allocating a cash dividend of €0.30 per share (net of those held in the portfolio on the ex-date), with ex-date on 9 May 2022, record date on 10 May 2022 and payment date on 11 May 2022.
The Shareholders’ Meeting also resolved:
- To take note of the consolidated financial statements of the Group as at 31 December 2021 and the relative ancillary documentation.
- To confer on the Board of Directors and for it separately to the Directors pro tempore, with free and separate signature and with the power to sub-delegate for individual deeds or categories of deeds, within the limits of the law, all the broadest power to allow for full and complete execution of the resolutions referred to in the points above, as well as to make additions, modifications and formal deletions where necessary that may be requested by the competent authorities for the registration of the resolution in the Company Register.
“For me, doing business means first and foremost creating and spreading value”, commented Riccardo Iovino, CEO & Founder of EdiliziAcrobatica S.p.A. “Creating value means creating wealth through the exchange of services useful to society which will consequently make it possible to create jobs and new social well-being. Creating value also means repaying those who have believed in EdiliziAcrobatica, both in its business model and in its ethical principles and values, with a dividend that has practically doubled over the course of 12 months. ‘No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main’, argued the English poet John Donne, and I built my life and my company on my firm belief in this principle. Only the sharing of goals, values, principles and prosperity makes an entrepreneur a person worthy of the name”.