Our interventions are requested for all types of buildings – be they offices, retail spaces, hotels or apartment buildings – because we do not use scaffolding or other structures necessary for lifting workers.
Those lucky enough to enjoy large windows would never want to see them shielded, even temporarily, because of the work that needs to be done. EdiliziAcrobatica® offers its own method of professional window and glass restoration at height, without the use of scaffolding, so as to guarantee that the visual impact of your building is not affected, without limiting access to outdoor areas such as balconies and terraces, guaranteeing maximum access of light as well as safety while the construction site is in operation.
Besides, if so many people and businesses trust in us to restore their fixtures, it is because you can enjoy unique advantages thanks to our rope technique:
- Zero scaffolding hire costs
- Zero inconveniences caused by scaffolding
During our interventions, we do not cause a nuisance or prevent access to the building in question; you will only notice us when you look up to the sky.
How is our intervention performed?
Thanks to technological advances, large-scale windows are widely used in the construction industry. However, glass is by nature a delicate material that can present surface damage of varying degrees of severity:
- Cement stains
In the event that the above-mentioned problems are noticed in one or more panes of glass, it is important to consider restoring or replacing the window directly on site, which is possible thanks to our use of the double safety rope technique.
Our service has no operational limits: we can work outdoors in private homes, apartment buildings, offices, shops, schools, hospitals, warehouses and hotels. Our specialised personnel and cutting-edge technology allow us to handle any surface and carry out the work accurately and thoroughly.
The intervention is carried out in its entirety via the following steps:
- A free and useful inspection to determine the extent of and plan the intervention
- Dry removal of any dust found
- Low-pressure water wash; the water is mixed with suitable detergents and spray-applied in order to dissolve and effectively remove stains, dirt and limescale.
- Replacement of the damaged part
- Deep cleaning
The advantages of trusting in EdiliziAcrobatica
• No scaffolding, so there is no visual discomfort and free access to the structure, with the security of not suffering intrusions from the outside while the work is being performed.
• We can reach anywhere and at any height: EdiliziAcrobatica® intervention involves working at height on ropes to clean the windows on every single façade of the building, reaching even the highest and most difficult points.
• Carrying out the work in record time: the workers from EdiliziAcrobatica work at height on ropes, without using scaffolding or aerial platforms, streamlining the time needed to clean the glass.
• Economic savings thanks to the removal of all the costs associated with hiring the equipment and platforms needed to lift the personnel involved in the job.
FAQs: Frequently asked questions
It is possible to perform many restoration operations on large, high and hard-to-reach windows directly on site with EdiliziAcrobatica® rope access work.
With EdiliziAcrobatica® the work is quick because there is no need to install scaffolding or aerial platforms.
In the case of buildings with hard-to-reach windows, it is best to turn to EdiliziAcrobatica® who, with our operators properly trained in working at height without scaffolding, are able to reach any point without difficulty.
Using the technique of rope access work, you can save on certain fixed costs that are unavoidable for companies using traditional scaffolding systems or aerial platforms: request a free, no obligation quote from us now.
Want to know more now?
Call the toll-free number right away on 800.300.833
Or fill in the form Request a Quote